Sunday, April 9, 2017

ALL FOR NOTHING just released their new full-length "Minds Awake, Hearts Alive"

Rotterdam's female fronted hardcore band ALL FOR NOTHING released on April the 7th the follow-up to 2014's "What Lies Within Us" (GSR Music), which is poignantly titled "Minds Awake, Hearts Alive" and out through Düsseldorf based Redfield records.

You can now watch here the official video for the song "At First Sight" off the new record https://youtu.be/dNIXDWnLzdA



Read on what Brian Daniels (of Madball fame) stated about the album he produced himself...

Back in January of 2016, I was approached about possibly producing the next record for All For Nothing. If you don’t know of them, they’re a great hardcore band from the Netherlands, who we’ve crossed paths with, as well as toured with over the years. It was an exciting prospect to me. I consider them a very talented band, and I was honored that they thought highly enough of me to ask me to work with them. Here we are, some 15 months later, and the end result is out. “Minds Awake, Hearts Alive” was officially released yesterday, April 7th. I’m really proud of this album. The band wrote, what I feel is, their best work so far. I want to thank the band: Cindy, Ernst, Joost, Tim, and Roel, the very talented WD and Pieter at Double Impact studios, and also Theo GSR for making the connection between us all. Once again — ALL FOR NOTHING “Minds Awake, Hearts Alive” is out as of April 7, 2017, on Redfield Records.

Check: www.facebook.com/allfornothinghc

No comments:

Post a Comment